Niger Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|12 daysturnaround||6 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 230.00||or||$ 430.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 230.00||or||$ 430.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Niger Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Three color passport-type photographs against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Three filled-out and signed Niger visa application forms.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Bank statement. Copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds ($500 per person or $1000 per family). The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Niger visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Niger Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Niger, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Niger. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.